Award Categories & Applications
- The awards are open to motor retailers, manufacturers and suppliers, and industry professionals across Northern Ireland and are free of charge to enter.
- Shortlisted entries will be notified on 8th September 2023.
- Winners will be announced at the award ceremony on Friday 3rd November 2023.
- Applicants may enter as many of the award categories as they wish but multiple same entries to one category are not permitted and will result in entries being discarded.
- Applicants agree to the best of the knowledge that all claims are accurate and true.
- Shortlisted applications may be asked to provide evidence of any claims made.
- Category sponsors are not permitted to enter the award in which they are sponsoring.
- Applicants agree that should their entry be shortlisted as a finalist, a representative will attend the award ceremonies on 3rd November.
- The business name used within an award application will be the name referenced to on the evening and on materials as appropriate.
- Only awards submitted through the website will be considered.
- By submitting an application, applicant’s consent to non-confidential data being used at the award ceremony and in media releases.
- Feedback on individual entries cannot be given.
- Only the shortlisted finalists will be notified.
- All personal data will be processed in line with GDPR; stored securely and for no longer than necessary. Please see our privacy notice for more information.
- When judging applications, the panel will rely solely on information contained in award applications.
- Judging panel’s decisions are final.
- Judges are impartial and will base their decisions solely on the award entry.
- Judges will not allow their personal relationships or experiences of the business or applicant to influence their decision.
- Judges are required to declare any conflict of interests to the event organisers. The event organisers will deem if it is in fact a conflict of interest and exclude judges from judging the specific award if necessary.
- Judges and event organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry that is considered to be a non compliant entry.
- Judges will be required to enter into a confidentiality agreement, which permits them from sharing confidential information, judging papers, entries and conversations with anyone outside of the judging panel and event organisers.
- Judges are required to delete all judging materials immediately after the judging period.
Tickets & Cancellations
- Full payment for tickets is required 14 days from the date of receiving an invoice.
- Cancellations and full refunds are permitted 30 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be given less than 30 days prior to the event.
- Ticket holders are permitted to send a substitute.
- For cancellations or substitute requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests attending the award ceremony consent to filming, sound recording and photographs as members of the audience. Media is the intellectual property of ASG & Partners and will be used in promotion post event.
- Guests must comply with the rules and regulations governing the venue. If a guest brings any property to the venue, they do so at their own risk and the event organisers are not liable.
- Please email any accessibility or dietary requirements to email@example.com 14 days prior to the event.
Code of Behaviour
The organisers are committed to providing a welcoming and safe environment for everyone involved in the NI Motor Industry Awards. We support a culture of reciprocal respect and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form.
All guests, suppliers, staff and sponsors must behave in a courteous and respectful manner towards others at all times. They must maintain a professional demeanour and professional conduct, uphold the safeguarding principles and refrain from improper language or conduct.
- Do no harm first.
- Believe all those who come forward. Ensure a safe, supportive and fair process if people disclose.
- Listen, learn and work to share progress openly, honestly and transparently.
This Code of Behaviour applies to anyone who is involved in the event. Action will be taken against anyone who does not adhere to this code of behaviour.
We appreciate your cooperation.